Terminated? Fired? Discharged?
Anyone who has ever been dismissed from a job thinks it is unfair--and maybe it is. However, under the law, an unfair termination is not necessarily wrongful. A wrongful termination is a legal term that refers to a firing that happened illegally. Consult an employment lawyer to determine whether you have a case if you have been fired.
Do you believe your dismissal was illegal and wrongful? Please fill out our EMPLOYMENT CASE QUESTIONNAIRE so that Attorney Poidmore can review your information.
An experienced and aggressive trial lawyer who will fight for you
The Roseville, California, lawyer, Anthony J. Poidmore, represents employees who have experienced wrongful termination. Known as an aggressive trial lawyer, he has more than 100 trials to his credit, including a number of wrongful termination trials. If you believe you have been wrongfully or illegally fired from your job, contact his Sacramento area law firm
Examples of wrongful termination cases
Attorney Poidmore has handled wrongful termination cases involving:
- Employees who filed a legal claim against their employers for workers compensation, sexual harassment, or defamation
- Retaliation against whistleblowers
- Employees who objected to unethical behavior or activity in the workplace
- Employees who were fired because of discrimination based on race, age, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, and national origin
- Employees who were fired in violation of their employment contract
- Retaliation against an employee who refused to engage in illegal or unethical behavior
If something like this has happened to you, you may have a wrongful termination case. Contact the Roseville, California lawyer, Anthony J. Poidmore, to learn more. He has helped many others obtain redress for wrongs committed by employers. Find out if he can help.